Fundrise is building a better alternative investment model, offering a simple, low-cost way to invest in real estate that’s available to anyone in the United States, no matter their net worth. The Fundrise model has been featured by media ranging from Forbes to Atlantic Cities to The New York Times to Wired.
A career at Fundrise offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Fundrise has an immediate opening in our DC office for a full-time Data Analyst on our Product Team.
We’re seeking a talented, passionate data analyst to play a key role in realizing our vision of a world-class online investing experience. A data analyst at Fundrise will think critically, question assumptions, and adapt to ever-changing requirements. They will take initiative and work with little supervision, but thrive on communication and constructive critique. EOE.
As a data analyst at Fundrise, you will:
- Mine large sets of data and develop recommendations based on your findings
- Use analytics tools such as Mixpanel and Google Analytics to study user behavior for patterns and draw conclusions
- Measure how new features or site changes are driving changes in customer behavior
- Develop recommendations on new methods and tools to use to improve our data collection and analysis strategies
- Regularly present your findings to relevant stakeholders on the engineering, product, design, marketing, and investments teams.
- Constantly question assumptions and look for quantitative explanations of events or trends we want to investigate
- Use SQL to help better understand our growing investor base
What we're looking for:
- Motivation. You have the energy and desire to track down answers to difficult questions and problem solve in creative ways.
- Flexibility. At Fundrise we’re defining a new industry and constantly evolving our business. You can adapt to and work within these shifting requirements and embrace the constant changes the job requires.
- Curiosity. You are naturally curious about things you don’t understand and are always looking to learn from others.
- Strong communication. You can effectively distill large amounts of data and nuanced analysis into clear and digestible findings both verbally and through writing and presentations.
- Prior experience in the real estate, finance, or fintech industries.
- Familiarity with user experience or website design