A career at Fundrise offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. We’re changing the way online investment works. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve made it possible for anyone to invest in real estate -- in a smarter, simpler way than ever before.
With more than 150,000 users and growing, Fundrise has garnered the attention of CNBC, the New York Times, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal.
Fundrise has an immediate opening in our DC headquarters for a full-time Human Resources Generalist. A successful candidate will have a strong background in benefits administration and management, be a critical thinker who’s attentive to detail, and have a strong work ethic. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic, team-based environment with the initiative to work independently. Positive, team-oriented attitude required. This position offers competitive salary and benefits, EOE.
Benefits Administration & Management:
- Provide benefits administration of medical, dental, life insurance, Simple IRA, Smart Benefits, etc.
- Analyze the need to update or change benefit plan designs to remain competitive in the market, while gauging the financial impact to the company.
Recruitment & Onboarding:
- Assist with recruitment: source candidates, pre-screen, schedule interviews, perform background checks, conduct reference checks, prepare offer letters, etc.
- Maintain employee handbook.
- Perform new hire orientation and onboarding of new hires.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance (EEO, ADA, FMLA, ERISA, etc.).
- Propose improvement to policies, programs, and procedures to improve human resources effectiveness and operations.
- Plan internal corporate functions including company-wide quarterly meetings, office happy hours, and other events.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate all office operations and procedures.
- Manage employee safety, wellness, and health, including employee services and counseling.
- Three years of experience in human resources generalist functions
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated to execute with minimal direction
- Professional, friendly demeanor and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- PHR preferred