We’re changing the way online investment works. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve made it possible for anyone to invest in real estate -- in a smarter, simpler way than ever before.
With more than 100,000 users and growing, Fundrise has garnered the attention of CNBC, the New York Times, TechCrunch, and other major outlets.
We have an immediate opening in our DC office for a full-time Marketing Associate who will help us scale our marketing efforts.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Marketing Associate you will:
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish, including:
- Generating campaign ideas, and pitching to the rest of the Marketing team
- Scoping and managing execution
- Creating content
- Launching, managing, and optimizing campaigns
- Tracking and reporting on marketing analytics, with an emphasis on providing actionable insights
- Pitch and work with the press to elevate Fundrise in the local and greater community
- Work with team members across the entire company, including our executive team, to build out new initiatives to help the company achieve its goals
- 2-4 years of B2C marketing experience (startup experience a plus)
- A background in planning and executing user acquisition campaigns
- A results-oriented mindset, with ample tracking / reporting experience
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to stay organized in a fast-paced, always-changing environment
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Strong motivation and the ability to work independently, as well as on a team
- Curiosity and creativity!
Competitive salary and benefits, EOE.